Community Networking and Solidarity
A case study of the Bodhigram-Disha Kendra microfinance program
This document is a case study on Disha Kendra Microfinance Programme being run by Bodhigram India.
The document discusses the following:
- Bodhigram and the idea behind setting it up;
- The philosophy of Bodhigram and its objective of social empowerment of women through Bodhigram-Disha Kendra Programme (BDKP);
- The methodology adopted by BDKP to reach and help socially deprived sections of the society, especially women;
- The microfinance initiative of BDKP and its Bachat Ghat (BG) program;
- Financial product and services offered under BG program and the current situation;
- General terms and conditions associated with BG programs;
- Impact of these programs on social environment of the community and also on individual transformation within the family.
About this Publication