Monitoring System for Savings and Credit Operations - Guide and Explanation of Data and Ratios
This guide has been developed as a part of a toolkit to monitor the evolution of savings and credit activities in a project or institution. It is aimed at providing support to fill in the actual monitoring sheet instrument developed by the Inter Corporation. The sheet instrument provides:
- Scope for an institution to compare the data from different time periods;
- Explanations on the significance of the ratios.
The monitoring sheets include the following contents:
- General presentation of the organization;
- Economic data of the country;
- Performance indicators.
The guide provides:
- A brief explanation of the contents of the monitoring sheets;
- Direction regarding the source of information, as well as the method of usage.