The Analyst will have an opportunity to engage with a fast-paced results-oriented environment, experience first-hand the fundamentals of a growing global business, and, in addition, contribute to the momentum of the results movement in international development. He/she will work directly with a team composed of a project lead, project manager(s), senior associates, and/or associates to deliver high-quality services.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development and improvement of our RBF and Performance Management services.
- Conduct literature reviews and synthesis of the findings.
- Support the team in preparing deliverables and high-quality presentations for clients.
- Execute qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- Up to two years of work experience in data analysis and management as well as quantitative and qualitative research.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences, Business, Engineering, or related areas.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English - C2.
- Ability to synthesize technical information into simple concepts and analyze information critically.
- Good level of proficiency working with Microsoft suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Passion for social work and the mission of Instiglio.