Analyst - Green Finance Private Equity
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the implementation and execution on behalf of a fund of fund equity investments in green impact funds and green direct investments.
- Accompany all aspects of the investment cycle from origination, initial eligibility screening, off- and on-site due diligence to investment proposal drafting, presentation to senior management and independent investment committee, deal structuring, and portfolio company monitoring.
- Perform financial analysis and modelling exercises.
- Perform market analysis of the green economy, including impactful disruptive green technologies, the main value drivers in key sectors of the green economy and resulting investment opportunities.
- Contribute to the development of the underlying green funds and direct investments.
About this Opportunity