Analyst Internship - Private Debt Investments – Impact Finance
The Analyst Internship - Private Debt Investments - Impact Finance position offers a highly interesting possibility to work with dedicated professionals in the field of impact investing.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist in analysis of financial institutions in supporting the tasks for balance sheet structure and assessing profitability, liquidity, refinancing.
- Participate in assessments of financial institutions’ operations (management, governance, information system, risk management, business model etc.).
- Support the execution of transactions.
- Support further research activities.
- Attending or having completed a master’s program with a major in finance.
- Previous work experience in audit, corporate finance or banking is required.
- Open-minded and dynamic personality who takes the initiative and enjoys working in an international environment.
- Organized and independent working style, as well as excellent writing skills.
- Proficient in English, Russian or Arabic languages would be an asset.
- High-level command of the MS Office suite.
- Passionate about impact/development finance and ESGs.
About this Opportunity