Analyst – Quito, Ecuador
The Analyst will be part of the regional team of analysts, working in an international and dynamic environment with specialists in credit rating, social rating, impact assessment and certification services, among others.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Carry out onsite visits to financial institutions in Ecuador and Latin America, and actively participate in meetings with the institution’s management team and staff.
- Analyze the main risks, financial performance, and social performance of financial institutions.
- Prepare credit rating, social rating, impact assessment, certification, and other types of assessment reports.
- Prepare reports relating to the political, macroeconomic, and regulatory environment of countries in the region.
- Participate in the development of methodologies and promotion of MFR’s services.
About this Opportunity