Arabic FinDev Communications Consultant
FinDev’s Communications Consultant will help develop and maintain a relevant connection between CGAP’s global work and key developments in the Arab world. They will be part of FinDev’s editorial team and will be responsible for the implementation of FinDev's regional strategy in the Arab world.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Communications work plan:
- Works with CGAP’s Senior External Affairs Officer to implement and continuously refine the strategic communications work plan for the Arab world.
- Implement Arabic FinDev’s content curation strategy.
- Writing, editing, and translating:
- Adapts technical content such as reports and presentations into accessible digital content in Arabic, including blogs and social media posts.
- Translates short blogs and PowerPoint presentations from English into Arabic and vice versa as needed.
- Social media:
- Plans, drafts, and schedules social media content for LinkedIn and Twitter, ensuring consistent and appropriate voice depending on the audience/channel.
- Monitors Arabic FinDev’s social media channels, amplifies appropriate partner content, flags sensitive content, and responds to questions and messages when needed.
- See further details under "Learn more and Apply"