CFO Access Bank Liberia
To further strengthen its leadership team, Access Microfinance Holding AG is currently seeking a CFO Access Bank Liberia.
The Chief Finance Officer at AccessBank in Liberia will take over bank-wide financial objectives, while on daily basis working closely with the CEO of the institution. He/she will be accountable to the Board of Directors.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversee operational and financial performance of the Bank.
- Maintain staff responsible of achieving our financial objectives.
- Ensure compliance of financial management operations with internal and external policies and regulations.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments.
- Provide forecasts on internal and external limits.
- Ensure timely closure of monthly financial accounts and internal controls.
- Assess, recommend, and implement improvements within our accounting and management information system.
- Maintain relations with external auditors, investigate their findings and recommendations as well as monitor its implementation.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration or Economics or any similar Finance or Accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, CFA).
- 10 years of banking and finance experience.
- Minimum 10 years of senior management experience.
- Experience in partnering with an executive team.
- Proven experience with an excellent track record in leading, managing, and inspiring teams of dynamic professionals.
- Extensive knowledge of international banking regulations and best practices.
- Confident, dynamic, thorough, pragmatic, and visionary approach.
- Ability to achieve consistent and sound business growth.
- Ability to anticipate trends, capitalize on new opportunities as they arise, think strategically, and communicate effectively.
- Outstanding leadership, interpersonal, organizational, as well as communication skills.
- Strong credit & retail operations background would be a plus.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).