Chief Executive Officer of Microfinance Subsidiary
Advans regularly seeks Chief Executive Officers (M/F) for its subsidiaries. Give meaning to your career path by joining our leading international microfinance group!
The position will manage a subsidiary in close collaboration with the Advans group head office and in liaison with the Board of Directors.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Implement the strategic plan defined with the Board of Directors and in alignment with the Group.
- Deploy the necessary action plans to achieve the financial, operational and social performance levels set.
- Ensure that risks are properly managed and that internal control rules are complied with.
- Develop a network with the country's authorities and key partners, ensure the representativeness of the institution in the country.
- Lead and support employees’ development to achieve high levels of performance.
- Federate and engage teams around the Advans culture based on ethics, excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Structure and support change, positioning the subsidiary as a leader in financial inclusion in the country, developing the strategic axes defined around financial, marketing, commercial and organizational issues.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience (retail banking, financial institution, or microfinance) including three to five years in a similar position in financial services.
- Experience in developing countries.
- A bilingual language level in English and French.
- Excellent entrepreneurial and organizational skills, result-oriented; team player, you are recognized for your leadership, adaptability and resilience.
- An ability to seize new opportunities.