Chief Executive Officer of Microfinance Subsidiary
Advans regularly seeks Chief Executive Officers for its subsidiaries. Are you looking for new challenges in a dynamic and multicultural environment? Do you want to utilize your leadership and entrepreneurial spirit with international teams committed to moving forward together for development? Give meaning to your career path by joining this leading international microfinance group!
The position will manage a subsidiary in close collaboration with the Advans group head office and in liaison with the Board of Directors.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Implement the strategic plan defined with the Board of Directors and in alignment with the Group.
- Deploy the necessary action plans to achieve the financial, operational and social performance levels set.
- Ensure that risks are properly managed and that internal control rules are complied with.
- Develop a network with the country's authorities and key partners, represent the institution in the country.
- Lead and support employees’ development to achieve high levels of performance.
- Federate and engage teams around the Advans culture based on ethics, excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Structure and support change, positioning the subsidiary as a leader in financial inclusion in the country, developing the strategic axes defined around financial, marketing, commercial and organizational issues.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience (retail banking, financial institution, or microfinance) including 3 to 5 years in a similar position in financial services.
- Experience in developing countries.
- A bilingual language level in English and French.
- Excellent entrepreneurial and organizational skills, result-oriented; team player, you are recognized for your leadership, adaptability and resilience.
- An ability to seize new opportunities.