Chief Financial Officer
Ananya Finance for Inclusive Growth Pvt. Ltd. is looking to appoint its Chief Financial Officer who will be part of the Senior Management.
Chief Financial Officer is responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of Ananya’s operations. The person will be primarily responsible for Fund-raise to meet Ananya's portfolio growth plans, managing financial risks of the company, compliance functions and audit & tax matters. The position provides leadership and coordination in all administrative, business planning, accounting, and budgeting efforts. The person leads the Finance & Accounts team and is part of Ananya’s executive team.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Strategy, Planning, and Management:
- Act as a strategic business partner to the senior leadership team.
- Provide market insights to the management team, including financial trends, investor concerns, competitor actions, and anything that might impact the company.
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Assess and evaluate the financial performance of organization with regard to annual and long-term operational goals, budgets, and forecasts.
- Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of organization.
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Manage financial planning and analysis:
- Create and establish financial objectives that align with the company's plan for growth and expansion.
- Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations.
- Supervise the creation of reports, software implementation, and tools for budgeting and forecasting.
- Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating the budget.
- Treasury Management.
- Performing risk management by analyzing the organization's liabilities and investments.
- Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability.
- Oversee cash, investments and asset management.
- Fund-raise - Debt and Equity capital:
- Identify, reach-out and pitch to prospective investors and program manage the related processes of due-diligence, deal closure, etc.
- Develop a compelling value proposition and key messaging for future fund-raise as well as existing investors.
- Build investor confidence in the company's vision to deliver shareholder value through a comprehensive Investor Relations framework and strategy.
- Represent company to banks, financial partners, institutions, investors, auditors and officials.
- Oversee communication & reporting of financial results to investors through comprehensive MIS.
- Maintain excellent banking relationships and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners.
- Chartered Accountant / MBA Finance with at least 15 years of relevant experience as head of Finance & Accounts, preferably with a bank / NBFC / Microfinance Institution.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Flexibility and ability to cope with stressful situations.
- Creativity and ability to work with limited resources.
- Ability to relate to and motivate staff effectively.
- Experience with Microsoft suite and other accounting software packages.