Consultancy for Curriculum Development for Training to Participating SACCOs
The consultant will undertake the following key activities:
- Review of Existing Courses and Curricula - Review curriculum of existing courses and identify ways through which they can be improved and develop content, delivery methodology and evaluation:
- Understanding of the project objectives by the key stakeholders in adapting SME Financing in their respective SACCOs.
- Overview and application of lending principles.
- Best practices in appraisal process in SME financing iv. Bookkeeping and financial analysis for SME financing v. SME Financing toolkit for Credit Supervisors.
- Application of the 5 C’s Lending model.
- SME Financing – Delinquency management training for Credit Supervisors.
- Understanding the Digital Landscape and its impact on SACCO Lending.
- Define and propose the delivery methodology of the curricular using a mix of physical and digital (virtual)training.
- Instructional Design and Staff Capacity Building - Develop Capacity of its Staff to:
- Design and deliver a tailor-made training of trainer’s course to the project team on instructional design and/or curriculum Development ii. Design and deliver tailor made techniques.
- Roll out training to the participating SACCOs.
About this Opportunity