Development Relationship Manager
myAgro is seeking two Development Relationship Managers who are enthusiastic self-starters responsible for organizing and driving myAgro’s fundraising. Reporting to the Chief Development Officer and working with the Development team, the Development Relationship Managers will steward a portfolio of foundation and corporate partnerships while also looking for funding from new sources. The Development Relationship Managers will research new funding opportunities; submit letters of interest, applications, proposals, and reports; coordinate meetings and presentations with funders and team members; maintain alignment with myAgro’s finance and programs departments; and serve as a primary contact for main funding relationships. Teamwork is important to the success of this position, working collaboratively to drive giving that supports myAgro’s mission, programs, and fundraising goals.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement annual and long-term fundraising strategies in collaboration with Chief Development Officer and CEO.
- Research grant makers and maintain up-to-date database of potential funding sources.
- Write letters of inquiry and grant proposals to corporate and foundation funders.
- Research potential major gift donors and manage solicitation efforts.
- Work with Chief Development Officer and other development team members to maintain relationships with donors and grant makers.
- Develop donor stewardship and communications materials, including reports and appeals.
- Manage incoming donations; maintain donor database in Raiser’s Edge.
- Present compelling proposals and presentations to internal and external audiences.
- Manage grant reporting process.
- Collaborate with team members to maintain agreement on project budgets, targets, and outcomes.