Global FP&A Associate
The finance and strategy (FAS) team provides concise advice around how to deliver cost-effective impact across Africa. OAF is looking for someone to build and project manage the financial planning process across the organization.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Project Manage Long-Term Financial Strategy.
- Build strong models and systems.
- Standardize Countries' Financial Decisions.
- Lead financial reporting.
- Manage a small team.
- Four or more years of experience in financial planning or strategy.
- Project management and financial modeling experienced required.
- Executive-level written English level.
- Bachelor's degree.
- English required in all locations. Other notable and useful languages are Swahili, Kinyarwanda, French, Kirundi, Chichewa, and Amharic.