Global Lead: Products
In this role, you will be responsible for driving the development and enhancement of FINCA's financial services products to meet the evolving needs of our customers and overseeing the entire product development lifecycle. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define product strategies, execute product roadmaps & requirements, and ensure the products meet customer needs and regulatory requirements. A key element of the role is supporting in-country teams and building knowledge and capacity in FIF subsidiaries to ensure products are designed and priced within an agreed framework that ensures alignment to FINCA's values and mission.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop an agile product development practice in FINCA subsidiaries and lead those teams through a proof-of-concept initiative. This will include development of all practice guidelines and tools, coaching team members to competency, and leading the teams through the product development and testing roadmap to proof-of-concept completion.
- Report regularly to the CMO and Global Product Advisor and propose refinement of the product roadmap according to prototype test results.
- Act as the primary point of contact for product-related inquiries and provide guidance to internal teams and external partners.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- See details under "Learn more and Apply".