Head of Research and Social Performance (HRSP)
The HRSP will establish a strong and independent Research and Social Performance Framework in the Company. The position will play a vital part in translating the mission and principles of the Company into practice. The role will involve, amongst others, the following activities:
- Establishing systems and processes for collecting relevant market information through client and market surveys.
- Establishing a social performance framework that collects and analyses information on client well-being, including the mapping of client livelihoods and helping understand such aspects as client satisfaction, reasons for exits, delinquencies, product suitability, and the like.
- Lead the design and coordinate implementation of new innovative projects and pilot tests for areas identified as a priority for the Company, such as new technology adoption, credit scoring, and product development.
- Establish a high-quality team that can continue strengthening research and social performance within the company beyond the term of this role.
- Identify and train suitable research leadership that this role will transition to on completion.