Investment Analyst - LATAM
Investment Analyst closely works with FRAGG's Investment Manager and is responsible for the sourcing of investment pipelines, design, negotiation, structuring and subsequent monitoring of the FRAGG’s investment portfolios.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing for quality pipelines in the LATAM Region.
- Creating and analyzing financial models.
- Analyzing historical and projected financial statements.
- Preparing reports based on financial statements, financial models and project progress.
- Preparing reports, and other information from portfolio or prospective client companies.
- Preparing documentation for FRAGG's internal Reviews and approvals.
- Establishing and maintaining close relationships with client companies to enhance new business opportunities.
- Participating in investment negotiations and assisting in transaction documentation.
- Conducting industry and market research for business development.
- Participating in the monitoring of existing investments.
- Preparing investment proposals and documentations for presentation to partner investors.
- Develop, interpret and update complex financial models for potential and current projects.
- Perform periodic reviews of project performance.
- Experience in Private Equity / Venture Capital firm, investment vehicle, Corporate or structured finance Advisory firms etc. (two or more years) with a track record in generation, execution, structuring transactions and processing of investments.
- Master's or equivalent degree with specialization in finance, economics, accounting, business management and related fields.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and sound judgment to identify issues and present creative and practical solutions.
- Solid foundation in accounting and financial model and analysis.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills and capacity to work independently
- Strong client service orientation with an openness to feedback and new ideas.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency and strong command in written and spoken English and Spanish.
- Additional professional qualifications (e.g. CFA/ACA/ACCA, MBA, PMP etc.) will be an advantage.