You will be joining ADA with a view to strengthening ADA’s investment advice activities and to contribute to the growth of microfinance institutions in order to provide a better response to the needs of populations excluded from financial services.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Proactively identify financial partnership opportunities with microfinance institutions (MFIs).
- Perform due diligence of potential partners.
- Carry out negotiations with the institutions.
- Prepare investment dossiers on the basis of financial and social analysis of the institutions.
- Collect legal documentation related to transactions and support in the review of key legal documents.
- Monitor the investment portfolio according to assigned regions.
- Take part in key sector events (i.e. investors’ forums, conferences).
- Develop partnerships, particularly with other actors in the sector.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application to [email protected] to the attention of Sylvie Marquegnies, with "Invest. Officer" in the subject line.