The Investment Officer will take an important part in debt investment operations. He/she will significantly improve his/her skills and gain knowledge in investment management, microfinance markets, investment process, social performance rating and financial due diligence.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Independently manage full cycle of debt transactions.
- Conduct market research and financial analysis of financial institutions.
- Prepare investment package and present to investment committee.
- Monitor debt investment portfolio.
- Two-year experience in financial analysis or relevant experience in loan origination to financial institutions
- Focus primarily on debt investment transactions, enthusiasm, and interest in impact investments.
- Strong communication skills to manage client relations interacting with various stakeholders.
- Proven network of contacts among financial institutions in the region of operations.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills; a team player with a proactive, hands-on and flexible approach.
- Degree in finance, business economics, or a related field. Professional qualifications are a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, French and/or Spanish, Russian skills are a plus.
- Interest in and flexibility to travel to developing markets.