Investment Officer (Analytics)
As a member of the regional investment team, the Investment Officer (Analytics) will perform and lead the planning and undertaking of the due diligence and prepare full investment proposals to assess the feasibility and completion of debt investment opportunities, in Eurasia.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform desk review and on-site analysis to assess risk of existing and potential clients for the Region.
- Plan, prepare and conduct due diligence visits, perform country and credit risk analysis.
- Contribute to the development of investment/ credit analysis processes and tools of the Company.
- At least five years of relevant working experience in banking as well as in deposit and non-deposit taking financial entities catering to SMEs and micro entrepreneurs with loans and tailor made products like leasing and factoring.
- Ideally at least two years of relevant working experience in the Region.
- Experience in performing financial due diligences and/or risk assessments on financial institutions.
- Experience with assessing debt investments and conducting detailed credit analysis.
- Excellent problem solving and presentation skills required to effectively manage internal and external communication.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication in English, additional language(s) practiced in the region are a plus.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in finance, business administration, economics, or related field.