Investment Officer Financial Inclusion Debt in Zurich or Tbilisi
This job opportunity is related to responsAbility Investments AG's investment funds' activities in MENA where you would provide debt and green lines to microfinance and other financial institutions. The position is made for a qualified and dedicated professional with a passion for impact investing and eagerness to support the further growth in the region.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop, manage and grow the company's financial sector debt investments in the assigned region.
- Support in credit risk analysis of counterparties and their market risks within the region, both on-site and off-site, involving due diligence and scoring exercises.
- Interaction and cooperation with the risk management team, investment committee, transaction team and external parties to implement and structure transactions.
- Manage independently an investment portfolio by being responsible for the full investment cycle, including sourcing, due diligence, implementation, portfolio management and monitoring.
- Represent the company at conferences, seminars and other relevant events where appropriate and required.
- Frequent travelling in the region will be required.