Junior Investment Officer - Financial Inclusion Debt Financing located in Tbilisi
responsAbility's Financial Inclusion Debt team in Tbilisi is looking for a motivated new colleague in the function of a Junior Investment Officer - Financial Inclusion Debt Financing located in Tbilisi.
This job opportunity is related to responsAbility's investment funds' activities in Eastern Europe and Asia Pacific and senior and subordinated debt to microfinance and other financial institutions. It is made for a qualified candidate who is eager to support the further growth in the region.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Developing, managing and growing responsAbility’s financial sector debt investments in the region.
- Credit risk analysis of counterparties and their market risks within the region, both on-site and off-site, involving due diligence and scoring exercises.
- Interaction and cooperation with the risk management team, investment committee, transaction team and external parties to implement and structure transactions.
- Responsible for the full investment cycle, including sourcing, due diligence, implementation, portfolio management and monitoring.
- Representing the company at conferences, seminars and other relevant events where appropriate and required.
- The position requires frequent travelling in the region.
- Degree in economics, business administration, finance, or a related field; advanced graduate degree would be preferred.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in the financial sector with an international environment, ideally pre-experience as credit analyst or similar; sound knowledge of Microfinance, SME finance and leasing business.
- Strong analytical, writing and presentation skills; high interest for business development and proven commercial skills.
- Flexible and self-reliant personality who enjoys and is able to work in an international environment.
- Business proficient in English and Russian.
- Interest in and enthusiasm for impact Investments.