Loan Monitorning Manager
Ananya Finance for Inclusive Growth Pvt. Ltd. (Ananya) is looking at hiring a Loan Monitoring Manager for handling Field risk assessment, branch monitoring and delinquency management functions for the company’s partner relationships in the state of Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh & Rajasthan.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring of operational and credit risk assessment in field/branch level of existing clients.
- Delinquency Management: Closely monitoring of overdue client and follow-up for collection, collection of MIS report, financial and other compliance as require, branch visit on regular basis to verify the actual status of collection, PAR and cash movement.
- Relationship Management: Rapport building and maintaining cordial relationship with the Branch Manager and field staffs to get actual scenario of the field and branch.
- Achievement of Monitoring Plan: Conduct visit of branches, field, end borrowers and other offices of partners in accordance to the visit schedule, guidelines and instructions provided as per the checklist. Extensive meetings with end borrowers and assessing impact on their livelihoods will be key to the monitoring plan.
- Capacity building and training of partners in the start-up / early-growth stage (branch level).
- Report Submission: Report relevant observations in the prescribed reporting format while keeping with the principles for reporting within the provided timeline.
- Any other tasks related to field and delinquency management as assigned by the company from time to time.