Local Africa Investment Manager
Alterfin is looking for an Investment Manager to supervise its African partners in West, Central, and Northern Africa. The position will be based in one of our key countries of operations in Western Africa (Ivory Coast, Ghana, Senegal, Morocco), with frequent travels within the region.
This position involves responsibility for the development and management of a lending portfolio in both the microfinance and sustainable agriculture sectors.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the definition of the portfolio management strategy for the African countries under responsibility.
- Identify potential investments in line with the vision and investment policy of Alterfin and the other funds under its management.
- Carry out the institutional and social due diligences of the identified organizations. This will entail frequent travels in the region.
- Present the investment proposals to the Investment Committees and follow the loan disbursement process.
- Develop technical assistance projects to support Alterfin’s MFIs and SA partners.
- Monitor and manage the portfolio of investments.