Marketing Campaigns Manager
The Microfinance Association is seeking a Marketing Manger for its predictive lending software launched recently, a bright, passionate, and highly creative Business to Business “B2B” marketing professional with full generalist marketing experience to work on promoting the software amongst microfinance institutions in Nigeria.
The B2B Marketing Campaign Manager will own and run campaigns from beginning to end while having a real focus on content for social media, emails, white paper and customer stories. He/she will be responsible for content creation. This role will champion campaigns and become the expert in this field.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop relationship with microfinance institutions.
- Develop a pitch deck for Finscore.
- Work with third party sellers in promoting the predictive lending software.
- Create gripping and effective content that will be shared across multiple media platforms.
- Work collaboratively to drive Campaigns forward with attention to detail and within timescales.
- Conduct market research ensuring you have superb knowledge of your field.
- Analyze data to ensure the effectiveness of each campaign.
- Create lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor of Science degree in marketing.
- Member of professional body in marketing.
- Highly motivated individuals.
- At least three years of work experience on digital finance, financial infrastructure, or financial inclusion in emerging markets.
- Sufficient technical fluency to participate in technical implementation projects.
- Project delivery and implementation.