Microfinance Internship in Nepal
Micro Finance & Rural Development Internship program is designed to help you understand the deeper prospective of how microfinance has been helping rural communities in Nepal villages to improve their livelihood as well as its role in entire community development process through practical field research.
- Learn about microfinance operation process, opportunities and its impact.
- Go to project field visits and meet microfinance entrepreneurs.
- Conduct research on microfinance, and prepare analytical reports.
- Meet local people and entrepreneurs to hear their microfinance success stories.
- Work with local partners to prepare program modules and implement strategies.
- Program duration: two-12 weeks.
- Accommodation and meals: You will be staying with local host families & will be provided three meals a day.
- Work hours: Flexible- six to eight hours a day / five to six days a week.
- Training & support: In-country orientation, pre-departure help desk, local in-country team and 24-hour emergency support and services.