e-MFP is looking for a Microfinance Officer who combines a solid background in microfinance and strong interest in development and poverty reduction issues and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. He/she should be detail-oriented and have sound judgment and strong reasoning skills, as well as good problem-solving abilities and effective communication.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the organization of the European Microfinance Week and the European Microfinance Award.
- Develop and manage e-MFP’s working groups (Action Groups) and Offsite Sessions.
- Assist e-MFP’s research projects and contribute to the objectives of the e-MFP.
- University degree in finance / political science / international relations / economics.
- Specialization in microfinance or equivalent experience.
- Two years of work experience.
- Experience in project management and networking activities.
- Very good command of English and strong in French and/or Spanish.
- Proficiency in major computer software (MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently and most importantly as part of a small, multi-cultural team.
- Diplomatic skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners.
- EU work permit.
Interested candidates are invited to send a letter of motivation and a resume to Sophie Lafleur at [email protected]