Monitoring and Evaluation Project Officer
The position will contribute to ADA's Research & Development program, integrated within the Association's operational units, by monitoring and evaluating projects implemented in Africa, Asia and Latin America, as well as managing and spreading knowledge both in-house and outside the Association.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Helping to define monitoring and evaluation procedures for projects and for ADA in general (annual action plan, organisational development plan) together with the project officers and executive committee.
- Supporting our partners in establishing protocols for surveying project beneficiaries.
- Contributing to the production of studies based on the analysis of data from surveys and evaluations.
- Ensuring the spread of the knowledge gained by creating supports, organizing experience-sharing events and, where appropriate, presenting results and/or moderating debates.
- Participating in all the other activities of the Research & Development program, such as collection and dissemination of information on specific topics related to the inclusive finance sector.
- A university degree in development economics, agricultural economics or, more generally, related to economics or social science.
- A minimum of three years of professional or academic experience in positions related to project monitoring and evaluation and/or the production of studies.
- An interest in and thorough knowledge of topics related to inclusive finance and development in general (the fight against poverty, resilience, climate change, etc.).
- Knowledge of survey methods and the ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data • excellent knowledge of Excel and, if possible, data analysis software (preferably Stata).
- Data visualization skills highly appreciated.
- Thorough knowledge of project cycle management and the logical framework approach.
- Excellent analytical and summarizing skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written English, French and, ideally, Spanish.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Meticulous and autonomous.
- Team spirit, flexibility, ability to adapt to changes.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application, along with a cover letter to Sylvie Marquegnies at [email protected] with "CP R&D" in the subject line.