MSME Banking Specialist / Risk Management Specialist
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide advisory services and technical assistance to public and private sector clients.
- Carry out due diligence reviews and institutional assessments.
- Provide operational support to client institutions to streamline operations, optimize processes and improve efficiency.
- Advisory support on risk management in credit business and / or asset and liability management.
- Design and implement training programs for client institutions.
- Contribution to business development.
- Knowledge management and training of junior team members.
- An advanced degree, such as a Masters, MBA, in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or similar from an accredited university.
- Minimum of three years work experience with a leading international/regional commercial bank, a “Big Four” accounting firm, or a leading management consulting firm.
- Expertise in managing customer experience, credit scoring or advanced financial modeling skills would be a strong plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines as team member as well as task manager.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
- Outstanding client management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Working proficiency in English and Spanish is required.
- Willingness to travel and work in a multicultural environment.
About this Opportunity
Panama City, Panama