Relationship Manager, Bangladesh
Women’s World Banking is looking for a Relationship Manger to join a forward thinking, cross-functional, high-performing, collaborative team focused on delivering innovative customer experiences, banking services and products, that create business and customer value to serve low-income women. Women’s World Banking is seeking an outgoing and customer-service-oriented solution specialist/ relationship manager to join the organization and support the achievement of its target of directly impacting the lives of 24 million women by 2022.
This role is responsible for developing an operational plan for Women’s World Banking to impact 2 million women by 2022 in Bangladesh. The role primarily entails managing client relationships to drive execution of solutions in Bangladesh, one of Women’s Word Banking’s tier one markets. The role expects a proactive approach to creating the country plan for 2020- 22 to promote Women’s World Banking advisory services and other impact areas such as leadership & diversity training, bringing insights on women’s engagement with financial services through research etc. A major contribution in 2020 will be the development and growth of a Network of Financial Services providers who seek to advance women’s engagement with financial services. Strong communication and influencing skills are necessary in the candidate to ensure effective stakeholder engagement and delivery of services to support the growth of women’s engagement in financial services in Bangladesh.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop a country operations plan for Bangladesh for 2020- 22 which helps us support 2 million additional women becoming well engaged with financial services providers in Bangladesh.
- Execute with excellence the operations plan by determining the appropriate resources and capacity that needs to be built to deliver this plan on time and with the desired real impact to low income women customers.
- Coordinate with the development teams to raise funding in advance for the capacity building and monthly execution of the Bangladesh operational plan.
- Support the development, and drive execution of high priority business initiatives, financial products and services for the partner FSPs.
- Achieve country and regional plan objectives by building effective relationships (new and existing) with network members.
- Establish and maintain positive and constructive relationships with key client contacts.
- Establish and maintain positive and constructive relationships with internal Women’s World Banking contacts.
- Co-ordinate internally to share regular business and industry updates.
- Ensure positive client satisfaction results.
- Be the “voice of the clients” by interpreting the clients’ business plans and strategic intent into the Women’s World banking organization.
- MBA or master’s degree in related field.
- Eight or more years of experience in financial services; at least two years in a sales role (direct or support).
- Experience in financial Inclusion space or social sector is a real plus; experience in working with low-income women segment in any capacity should be highlighted.
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships and provide high-quality customer service.
- Devotion to high-quality customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Keen analytical and research abilities.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities.
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and related services.
- Fluency in Bangla & English.