Senior Consultant - Financial Inclusion & MSME Lending - MENA Region
Kazacube is looking for consultants with experience in financial inclusion projects and MSME lending, to participate in development finance projects in Morocco and in the MENA region or Africa (most often linked to international cooperation projects).
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Intervene at different stages of our projects: market studies, organizational diagnosis, strategic studies, support for operational projects (business and lending process reengineering, recovery, scoring, risk management), implementation of pilot projects.
- Depending on the needs and their areas of expertise, participate in the design of training programs and modules and lead training sessions on sales and financing techniques for entrepreneurs and MSMEs, or financial education.
- Contribute to knowledge management on projects and result assessments.
- Experience in the financial sector (banking, leasing, microfinance) and / or consulting in Morocco, Africa or Europe, five to 10 years minimum.
- Experience in study or strategic consulting assignments and / or in complex organizational projects.
- Good understanding of the commercial and financial issues of the entrepreneur and business market, and of financial education issues.
- Experience in sales facilitation, training and support for account managers.
- Ability to lead training sessions.
- Ability to design training modules.
- Excellent writing skills and oral expression.
- Mobility, short term missions in Africa / MENA region.
- Language: French, English and Arabic.
- Higher education (business administration / finance / banking / commerce).
- Interpersonal, analytical and editorial skills.
- Interest in economic issues and public policies.
- Job based in Casablanca, Morocco (Moroccan nationality or valid work permit).