Senior Finance and Compliance Associate
As a key member of Women World Banking’s Finance Team, the Senior Finance and Compliance Associate will be responsible for the Organization’s compliance, procurement, contract and grant management. The Senior Finance and Compliance Associate will work closely with the Finance team and various members of the Programs and Development teams.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage all aspects of the procurement process for the hiring of new consultants and suppliers.
- Prepare contracts, amendments, MOUs, and notices to proceeds.
- Provide guidance to staff regarding all aspects of procurement, compliance and invoicing.
- Manage procurement and contract procedures by keeping compliance policies and internal controls up to date, maintaining current protocols, as well as recommending system improvements.
- Manage all aspects of the grant contract process including grant agreement execution, compliance, and reporting, as required.
- Manage compliance requirements of all grants by ensuring internal controls and financial and legal requirements are upheld, ensuring that all contracts meet specific grant standards, and work with various members of the Organization to ensure that grant requirements are being maintained.
- Manage incoming invoices and process expense requisitions.
- Manage outgoing invoices.
- Manage month end accrual of consultant and supplier invoices.
- Perform miscellaneous finance, accounting and administrative related tasks.
- Manage documents in AdobeSign.
- Identify and deliver on opportunities for further efficiencies in compliance, procurement and grant procedures.
- Review, recommend changes to, and maintain an organization-wide consultant evaluation process.
- Manage and oversee record retention policy.
- Manage and oversee insurance policies.
- Update and maintain legal contracting templates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or other related field.
- Minimum of three to four years of experience in a similar role such as compliance, procurement and contract management.
- Non-profit experience highly preferable.
- Strong interpersonal, motivation, organization, attention-to-detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to effectively work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Accomplished self-starter with experience working independently.
- Deadline driven with the ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Understanding of legal and contractual language and structure.
- Experience with Intacct, Nexonia, Salesforce and AdobeSign a plus.
- USAID regulation knowledge a plus.
- Accounting experience a plus.