Senior Finance and Investment Specialist - USAID/Colombia Equitable and Resilient Finance
Palladium seeks a Senior Finance and Investment Specialist to mobilize long-term finance and investment to advance USAID/Colombia’s priorities including digital innovation, rural development, renewable energy, climate change mitigation alternative development, and environmental conservation. The Senior Finance and Investment Specialist will report directly to the Chief-of-Party (COP). He or she will serve as the primary point of contact for investors including the United States International Development Finance Corporation (DFC), as well Colombian Development Banks such as FINAGRO, BANCOLDEX, and FINDETER.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the development of a pipeline of investor-grade deals that will advance USAID’s priorities as listed above.
- Design and operationalize alternative finance instruments, like equity or investment capital funds and/or blended finance facilities.
- Develop and maintain a network of investment support providers and potential investors.
- Integrate new approaches and innovations in impact investing and blended finance and apply them within the Colombian context as relevant.
- Lead annual work planning activities related to the mobilization of long-term capital in Colombia.
- Represent the project at meetings and events with public and private sector investors and other key stakeholders.
- Ensure that program implementation is in accordance with Palladium’s and USAID’s regulations and procedures.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.