SG Multiply Partnership Facilitator – LAC
SG Multiply partnership facilitator – LAC will be part of the regional Savings Group Multiply team. S/he will serve as a primary consultant to support SG Multiply partners in the region and will work with the regional coordinator to identify, seek, and serve new partners. S/he will be responsible for supporting high-impact SG Multiply partnerships in the region in line with our expansion strategy.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Promote and fulfill the mission and vision of HOPE International.
- Support the work of the SG Multiply regional coordinator to provide technical leadership and support to HOPE’s network of SG Multiply partners.
- Actively support various aspects of SG Multiply partnerships including consultation, ministry design, and training to ensure ongoing collaboration for a healthy partnership.
- Support the regional coordinator to seek and network with mission-aligned organizations and church networks in the region to build a pool of potential SG Multiply partners for future collaboration in line with our strategy and criteria.
- Serve as a Lead Trainer providing training, ongoing support, coaching, and mentoring for SG Multiply partner staff and volunteers on SG curricula, ministry processes, and management tools.
- Contribute to the design, adaptation, and improvement of partner-specific SG methodology to supporting the partner in implementing a flourishing SG ministry.
- Provide project management and administrative support for key SG Multiply initiatives in the region.
- Learn more in the "Learn More and Apply".
About this Opportunity