SG Multiply Regional Coordinator – Asia
The SG Multiply regional coordinator – Asia will serve as a key leader on a rapidly growing team focused on expanding our network of strategic, missionally-aligned partners in the region. S/he will serve as lead and point of contact for all SG Multiply activities in the region and will be responsible for initiating and supporting high-impact partnerships in the region in line with the organization's expansion strategy.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Promote and fulfill the mission and vision of HOPE International
- Regional SG Multiply Responsibilities
- Serve as Asia lead and point of contact for all SG Multiply activities and initiatives in the region
- Lead and manage the SG Multiply Asia team in a way that reinforces biblical principles of respect, humility, and Christlikeness
- Actively seek and network with mission-aligned organizations and church networks in the region to build a pipeline of potential SG Multiply partners
- Support various phases of SG Multiply partnership process including partnership development, ministry design, training, and ongoing support to ensure effective collaboration for a healthy and thriving savings group ministry
- Serve as the primary relationship manager for several SG Multiply partners in region
- Learn more in the "Learn More and Apply".
About this Opportunity