Spanish-Speaking Microfinance Specialist Volunteers
The USAID-funded Farmer-to-Farmer (F2F) program at Partners of the Americas is a program that promotes economic development and food security, by providing technical assistance to producers, cooperatives, agribusinesses, NGOs, and educational institutions in developing countries.
The program was designed to send US experts abroad for two to three week in-person assignments. However, because of COVID-19 Partners of the Americas is currently looking for:
- US-BASED VOLUNTEERS THAT CAN REMOTELY SUPPORT THE HOSTS.
- COLOMBIA-BASED VOLUNTEERS THAT CAN LOCALLY SUPPORT THE HOSTS.
- Experience in microfinance, strategic planning, organizational development, fintech, OR risk assessment.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, preferred.
- Must be a U.S. or Colombia citizen or permanent legal resident.
- Submit an assignment report, recommendations form, questionnaire, and time sheet.
Please send your resume/CV to [email protected] with "F2F Colombia" in the subject line.