Talent Acquisition Specialist
Oradian is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to source, attract, evaluate and recruit qualified candidates for various positions and seniority levels.
Talent Acquisition Specialist responsibilities include developing short-term and long-term hiring plans, advertising its open positions and sourcing candidates both online and offline. To be successful in this role, you should have full-cycle recruiting experience and excellent communication skills. You will ensure Oradian offers a positive candidate experience!
A successful candidate has the skills of salespeople and head-hunters. They possess sounds judgment and a can-do attitude. If you also have strong ethics and a collaborate spirit, Oradian wants to meet you immediately!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Talent Acquisition:
- Working closely with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and the position requirements and expectations.
- Define the job position in a manner that is attractive to the job market.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions for each position.
- Assess applicants regarding position requirements, using Applicant tracking system.
- Understand market conditions for targeted sources and prepare distinct and effective recruiting approaches to those markets.
- Sourcing of the candidates using a variety of sourcing channels/methods.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with recruitment agencies/head-hunters globally.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews.
- Screen, interview and Assess candidates: review resumes, cover letters, schedule interviews, and assess interview performance. Doing a reference check for the finalists.
- Develop a relationship with prospective talents – past applicants and future potential candidates.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual hiring needs by department.
- Reporting on the hiring status.
- Onboarding and Offboarding:
- Assist with Onboarding and Offboarding Processes: pre-joining, orientation, feedback collection and analysis and continuously propose improvements.
- Minimum of three years of experience as a Hiring Specialist, Sourcing Specialist, Recruiter or similar role.
- Minimum of two years of experience with HR business partnership or generalist experience supporting senior leaders at global, international companies, preferably within IT (software development, preferably Software-as-a-Service) or finance organizations.
- Experience with Human Resources Management Software and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Familiarity using social networks and international job platforms to post job ads and source/interact with candidates.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer-centric approach, with the ability to positively interact at all levels of the organization at a global scale.
- Strategic thinker with exceptional data analysis and analytical skills.
- Strong business acumen, the ability to drive change initiatives, and excellent process orientation.
- Showing creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness, growth mindset, and resilience.
- Ability to act as a change agent, to operate with urgency, and to challenge the status quo.
- Business fluent in English, additional local languages are a plus.
- Willing to work and live in Zagreb and to travel to target markets.