UNSGSA Queen Máxima, World Leaders to Participate in UN General Assembly Financial Inclusion Event
Her Majesty Queen Máxima of the Netherlands, the UN Secretary-General’s Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development (UNSGSA), will participate and speak at a special side event “Financial Inclusion for Development: Building on 10 Years of Progress” during the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) at 4:30-5:30 PM on 25 September 2019 in New York.
It will be available to watch at UN Web TV on live stream at this link.
The event will also include remarks by:
- UN Secretary-General Mr. António Guterres.
- President of the World Bank Group Mr. David Malpass.
- Co-Chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Ms. Melinda Gates.
- President and CEO of PayPal Mr. Dan Schulman.
- President and CEO of Mastercard Mr. Ajay Banga.
The discussion will be moderated by Mr. Tilman Ehrbeck, who is Managing Partner at Flourish Ventures and Chair of the Reference Group of the UNSGSA.