12th ICT4D Conference
The 12th Information Communications Technology for Development (ICT4D) Conference is leading the conversation in digital development to bring together hundreds of public, private and civil society organizations, eager to share practical insights on applying digital technology to development, humanitarian, and conservation challenges.
800-1000 Attendees Consist of:
C-level executives, senior managers, program leaders, field officers, IT/data managers, and senior technical advisors from disciplines ranging from agriculture, health, education, conservation and disaster management to information and communications technology, data management, GIS/mapping, and financial services.
Representatives of regional and international non-governmental organizations (NGOs), civil society and community-based organizations, private sector companies, multilateral and governmental agencies, academic and research institutions, development banks, and aid and development funding organizations.
Tracks and Format:
- Digital Diversity (Disability and Gender).
- Digital Financial Inclusion (DFI).
- Digital Development in Nigeria.
- Education and Digital Literacy.
- Health and Nutrition.
- Humanitarian Response and Resilience.
- Responsible Data and Information Security.
- Supply Chain.
- Water Security (Water, Sanitation & Hygiene and Resource Management).