This event is geared towards mobilizing investments and financing on SDG themes and the role local financial institutions play in this development (MFIs, NBFIs, FSPs and banks). It is all about raising and placing capital for impact. The event will feature 650+ attendees, two days of networking, matchmaking and content, 40+ expert speakers (including C-level investors), and innovation challenge on local capital market development, with a $15,000 prize award.
AFIFORUM is sponsored by (not limited to) FMO, Proparco, Symbiotics, Incofin, DEG, Maj Invest.
- C-level panel on the responsible investments and financing in Asia.
- Greening the financial system.
- Local capital market development and its innovations.
- Blended finance.
- Green bonds and social impact bonds.
- Technological advancements for financial inclusion, like geodata.
- Raising capital for MFIs and NBFIs.
- Scaling financial institutions.
- Regular registration: $350.00
- Late registration: $495.00