Certified Expert in Sustainable Finance
Reflecting sustainability criteria, especially climate change, in financial markets is increasingly gaining attention as opportunities and risks arising in this context are changing business practices. The course will prepare participants to understand major drivers and constraints of transforming the financial system to a more sustainable one. Furthermore, it will familiarize participants with the business, regulatory and technical perspective of sustainable finance and will acquaint them to take an active part in the discussion around the topic. The course aims to enable financial professionals to integrate Sustainable Finance related aspects into their work through new knowledge and tools for advising their clients and business partners.
The online course can be complemented by a classroom component. This is voluntary and not a requirement to get certified by Frankfurt School. You can either book each of them individually or as a package.
- The next course will begin on 1 September 2020.
- Online registration dates are: 1 June- 30 September 2020.
- This course is offered in English and German.
- E-Learning course (only):
- Regular Fee: EUR 1,300. Early bird Fee: EUR 1,100 (for applications completed by July 15 2020).
- Classroom training (only):
- Regular Fee: EUR 1,300. Early bird Fee: EUR 1,100 (for applications completed by July 15, 2020)
- Package (e-learning + classroom):
- Regular Fee: EUR 2,200. Early bird Fee: EUR 2,200 (for applications completed by July 15 2020).