Digital Finance for Microfinance Practitioners
Digital finance is quickly changing the nature of financial service provision – with promising opportunities to reach more customers and offering a more complete suite of relevant products. However, providers face multiple obstacles leveraging this opportunity – platforms are not always accessible, customers are difficult to serve on digital-only channels, and ad-hoc partnerships pose obstacles many providers find difficult to surmount.
- The changing face of digital finance.
- Digital technology.
- How can digital technology help the unbanked?
- Developmental strategy and digital finance.
- Microcredit methodology under digital finance.
- Products and services under digital channels.
- Delivery channels on digital finance.
- Fintech companies.
- Leveraging digital finance technology.
- Removing obstacles.
- Regulating digital finance.
- $3000 (includes attendance and accommodation for four days).