Executive Microfinance & Financial Inclusion Summer 2020 Master Class
Many Microfinance Institutions are facing increasing competition, tougher regulations and/or branching out to embrace new market segments with innovative products. This Master Class seeks to equip participants with state of the art technical know how in various topics and a good understanding in newer trends in the microfinance & financial inclusion space.
- Responsible Microfinance &Financial Inclusion: Towards A New Paradigm, Salient Issues & Tracking Accountable Progress.
- Advanced Credit Risk: Principles and Techniques.
- Financial Analysis, Principles and Techniques and Key Performance Indicators.
- Fintech, Digitization, Digital Divide and Key Issues.
- Group Lending Methodologies.
- Financial Inclusion of Agriculture and Value Chain Finance: Critical issues.
- Rural Small Enterprise Finance.
- Attracting Top Notch Investors: What Must Microfinance Institutions (MFIs) and Banks Do? The Role of Corporate Governance, Risk Management, Governance of Compensation, Audits, MIS and Related Areas in MFIs and FIs.
- Regulation and Supervision for Sustained Financial Inclusion, RegTech and Customer Protection.
- Presentation by participants in small groups, their key learning’s based on assigned reading given on arrival.