Financial Inclusion in the Era of COVID-19
While the general financial services industry has been affected by COVID-19, much of the same applies to the financial inclusion sector—where all stakeholders ranging from low-income clients to MFIs, non-bank financial institution, banks and central banks have been deeply impacted.
- Day 1: Financial Inclusion in the COVID Era and Practical Implications for Various Stakeholders.
- Day 2: Building World-Class Financial Institutions (Banks, NBFIs, MFIs, FINTECHS and Cooperatives) in the COVID Era. This session will look at Governance, Management Practices, Products, Delivery Mechanisms,Delinquency Management and so on.
- Day 3: Building Resilient and Adaptive Agriculture Value Chains in the COVID Era.
- Day 4: Bridging the Digital Divide and Ushering in Seamless Digitization in the COVID Era.
- Day 5: Adapting to the New Normal in Regulation and Supervision and Wrap Up Discussions.
Every session, every day will use experiential learning in a safe, sanitized and socially distanced environment with mikes. Hand sanitizers and masks will be available for external use. The training halls will be disinfected every day. There will be regular temperature checks. The workshop will follow the following generic format: facilitator presentation(s), small group exercises, group presentation(s) and discussions with wrap up.
Fees: $2,500 (includes boarding & lodging with breakfast & lunch for five days, all course materials & tea / coffee / biscuits twice daily.