Financial Inclusion Summit
The Financial Inclusion Summit is the thought leadership event on financial inclusion in sub-Saharan Africa. The 2023 Summit will:
- Explore the opportunities and challenges of the next generation of financial inclusion within the continent.
- Facilitate interactions with policy-makers on latest national and regional initiatives and frontier issues in enabling greater financial inclusion in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Highlight latest technology and innovations in financial products and services for the unbanked and underserved.
- Stimulate debates and exchange knowledge among thought leaders, experts, and fellow practitioners for best practice.
- Explore partnership models that can most effectively achieve scale and impact.
- Explore current delivery models on education finance.