The Financial Sector’s Leveraging Power Towards a Just Transition
In this session, presenters we will discuss how the financial sector can contribute to a just transition towards environmentally sustainable economies and societies for all. They will specifically look at the intersection of environmental and social dimensions of the transition to the green economy and how financial actors have started incorporating just transition aspects in their decision making. During the session the presenters will:
- Discuss why and how the financial sector can contribute to a just transition.
- Present emerging practices / case studies of institutions already engaged in such topic.
- Discuss challenges for mainstreaming of just transition considerations among the financial institutions and how to overcome them.
- Deia Markova (SocGen)
- Aurelia Marti (BlueOrchard)
- Mathilde Dufour (Mirova)
- Amal-Lee Amin (CDC Group)
- Martina Macpherson (ODDO BHF)
- Vicky Sins (World Benchmarking Alliance)
- Patricia Richter (International Labour Organization) - Moderator
About this event
Geneva, Switzerland and Online