#FINEQUITY2020 Annual Event
Developing Resiliency, Mitigating Risks, and Accelerating Progress
- #FinEquity2020 Recap – Videos & Slides
- Frequently Asked Questions
- FinEquity2020 and Beyond, a blog by Diana Dezso about our new Learning Agenda
Thank you for having joined us at #FinEquity2020, the annual gathering of the global FinEquity community of researchers, practitioners, policy makers, and donors to discuss the very latest developments in Women’s Financial Inclusion.
A year into the Covid-19 pandemic, focus was on the concept of crisis as inflection point and the possibilities for us to “build back better.” Sessions focused on practical examples and solutions for:
- Developing resiliency by collecting and using gender-disaggregated data to both inform responses to crises and reach more women with digital financial services while building trust in digital tools.
- Mitigating risks by taking into account normative constraints arising from gendered roles in the economy, increased time poverty, and the challenges facing home-based entrepreneurs.
- Accelerating progress by promoting innovative partnerships and collaborations to design the most effective responses to the financial inclusion challenges facing women.
Because collaboration is key to the success of our vibrant community, #FinEquity2020 was designed to harness the collective experience, knowledge, and influence of our global community so that we are able to continue our mission of advancing women’s financial inclusion globally. We were happy to share FinEquity’s new learning agenda with you, and to discuss our plans to continue deepening the ways in which we as a community connect, share, learn, and influence.
And of course we understand that many of you were unable to join us live. We hope you will enjoy the videos and slides from #FinEquity2020 now available on our Recap page.