Fundraising for Microfinance Institutions in Asia and Africa
During the last decade, the microfinance community has recognized the limitations of donor and government subsidies in reaching a significant scale and scope of operations.
This program provides an in-depth analysis on the process of fundraising and why so many institutions fail to adequately raise the required funds. It will assist institutions in developing a long -term strategy on the process of successful fund raising and how institutions can put a structured plan into operation. The program is for directors and senior executives.
- Overview and types of capital.
- Types of equity investors.
- Types of debt funders.
- Specialized financing.
- Raising long term growth capital.
- Prerequisites for getting funding.
- Six tips for raising capital successfully.