Helping Millions of Entrepreneurs Go Digital
As the pandemic rapidly moves the economy online, millions of microentrepreneurs around the world must gain the digital tools and skills they need to adapt and rebuild their livelihoods. Going digital can help vulnerable small businesses find new customers, become visible to financial institutions, and access the benefits and security of the digital economy. Since 2018, Mastercard and Accion have been working with financial service providers across the globe to develop new digital products and operating models to serve more small businesses more effectively—and help them digitally transform themselves. These efforts are critical to help low-income families and small businesses build financial resilience for the challenges of today and those to come.
Join this webinar to hear from leaders of three inclusive financial service providers about their progress in digitally transforming their institutions and their small business clients, and the lessons they’ve learned along the way.
- Mastercard remarks: Shamina Singh, President, Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth
- Accion remarks: Michael Schlein, CEO, Accion
- Moderator: Prateek Shrivastava, Vice President, Digital, Accion Global Advisory Solutions
- Verónica Gavilanes, General Manager, Microfinance, Banco Pichincha in Ecuador
- Sasidhar Thumuluri, Managing Director and CEO, Sub-K IMPACT Solutions Ltd. in India
- Taiwo Joda, Managing Director and CEO, Accion Microfinance Bank in Nigeria
The webinar will be available in English and Spanish.