Implementing Policy Outcomes on Financial Inclusion
This course provides an overview on why financial inclusion should be a key component of any financial system. It sets out how a well-functioning financial system can support the overall economy.
- Financial systems development.
- Financial inclusion, a key component.
- Removing barriers to financial exclusion.
- Articulating policy instruments and objectives.
- Advancing women’s financial inclusion.
- Developing a proportional approach on regulation.
- Building Effective financial systems.
- Measuring the impact of inclusive finance strategies.
- Case study – National financial inclusion strategy.